Here’s a sneaky way to work in some Brussels sprouts at dinner for your finicky eaters– there’s so many vibrant colors in this dish they may not even notice.
Roasted Rainbow Potatoes
- 2 lbs assorted new potatoes- red, gold and purple, quartered
- 1 yellow onion cut into wedges
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground oregano
- 1/4 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large casserole dish, toss potatoes, onion and Brussels sprouts with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
2. Bake for 50-60 minutes until potatoes are browned and tender, making sure to stir and toss every 15 minutes for even cooking. Toss with lemon juice and black olives after removing from heat.